Marketing Executive required to work on Yale’s consumer marketing as part of our Trade Comms team. Responsible for running multi-channel consumer campaigns for both front and backlist titles, the appropriate candidate will also enhance the company’s brand/position within the market and will be instrumental in generating sales creatively.
Key areas of responsibility
- Marketing research and communication with outside organisations and authors for key books and campaigns.
- Ensuring that all projects pass through the agreed budgeting and schedule procedures and to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Marketing content creation ability for print and digital - including copywriting, flyers, invites, display materials, sales prompts, adverts, email newsletters, blog posts, packshots.
- Social Media: sharing marketing content as part of consumer campaigns and follower management.
- Websites: curating content for Yale’s main website, as well as other active micro-sites.
Experience & skills required - essential:
- Previous publishing experience
- Ability to create effective marketing materials
- Copywriting skill and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of WordPress or similar
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills at all levels
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time management
Experience & skills required - desirable:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and InDesign)
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Ability to use analytics to identify opportunities and assess performance
- Awareness of data protection laws
- Awareness of copyright protocols
Permanent role. Salary on application.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, stating current salary, to:
Closing date: 01/11/2016